Celebrate The New Year With Sparkling Bubbles In Las Vegas ~ OFF THE STRIP
Bubbles By The Box
Why not have a hand-selected box of six sparkling wines? This is a great value for interesting wines that are not only delicious, but are conversation starters. Owner Kelly Ford Lau is a Las Vegas-based sommelier and proprietor of KellySOMM.com who focuses on delivering small production, low-intervention and high quality beverages directly to your doorstep. Each box is personally-chosen and hand packed. The current Bubbles by the Box from Kelly SOMM.
Is a holiday selection of six sparkling wines. “I want to really reward the customers who trust me to build them a high quality subscription style offering that is also educational & fun.” She also welcomes everyone with one-time purchases, but we all know, once is never enough!
The Box includes:
1). Col du Luna ‘Flora’ Prosecco NV – A crushable Prosecco to be enjoyed with food or by itself.
2) Jacky Blot ‘Taille aux Loups’ Brut Tradition NV – A dry and racy 100% Chenin Blanc that aims to shine along a home-made meal that is made in the richer (fattier) style, making it perfect for winter gathering.
3) Domaine Desire Petite Cremant du Jura Brut NV – Enter a biscuity and nutty zone for bubbles. This could very well be a door-opener for those who want to tread among developed palates. From Arbois, Jura, France, it’s 100% Chardonnay.
4) Christian-Etienne ‘Cuvee Tradition’ Brut NV – A boutique grower Champagne that “has a soul you can taste and feel in the glass.” Made with 75% Pinot & 25% Chardonnay.
5) Meinklang ‘Prosa’ Pet Nat Rosé Burgenland, Austria 2020 – A crushable patio wine that can be taken to the office party and fireside, too. The winemaker made this for her wedding so it’s a built-in celebration ready to be popped open.
6) Renardât-Fache ‘Bugey Cerdon’ Savoie, France 2017. A semi-sweet red vintage method ancestral sparkling is made from Poulsard & Gamay. Pairs great with a charcuterie board of aged cheeses & cured meats.
What: The BUBBLES by Box (6 bottles)
Cost: $200 + tax